söndag, november 05, 2006

Falling of the earth....for you

Stay away for me, I be gone soon

The day I forever died, it could have been so right. Where are you? It´s all that I can do. Marianne, where are you? I would love to go to California. What is this? Im waiting. What more can you ask for? Please stop this.

The wind is blowing in love valley

Everything is in motion, nothing stands still it´s always getting somewhere. It´s in transit and always moving. Im listening to the radio and remembers. Everything felt right for a while, then I threw it away. I listened to my heart instead of my mind. But, what is right? What is the right thing to follow? Mind? Heart? or your hunch? When is everything right?

You distracted me with that beauty making me want more

Im sad cause I left, but im more sad that im the one left behind. Im lost inside of you. I promise, you will get the letters I written for you before you go. When your sad you can come to me, I will hide you away, take care of you, hold you in my arms. But im the one you are hiding from. I said I can count to a hundred, I promise I wont peak. You disappeared somewhere in the middle. Now im lost again, I can never be that for you.

Im not made of cold

I thought I told you that. I could never be that for you. I´ll never change how I am. I could never be that for you. All I know is that you gave me something. It´s all I know and I don’t know how you thought of me. So shine for me babe. It only takes a spark.

Here I am, surrounded by love, all alone. Please save me

Catch u later!
Yours truly Dytte

Ps my first blog about this was so much better then this but my computer hang himself so I couldn’t print it. This is a rerun for me, the first time for you

1 kommentar:

melisa del moral sa...

Thank you Joakim, a thousand times thankyou for be so real... 'will keep you in my heart forever.