måndag, december 04, 2006

I know it´s a matter of time

Im sorry, did I hurt you?

Im sitting here looking out through a rainy window, see the streetlights glow. Thinking about what to do, what im going to say. It´s all so hard and complicated.

You cant see what I see

Ohh baby cant you just open you heart and trust? I dont know what you are afraid of. Your life is calling cant you see that? Dont be afraid. I know it´s hard sometimes but I know your strong, stronger then you think. You gotto live life all the way. Dont hold back, your only going to make yourself regret your choices.

Lift yourself up

Get up girl, lift up your head and shine as the star you are. I get so frustrated when you dont see your potential and your own needs. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH cant you please open up your eyes? See whats right in front of you? You know, when your really fighting for it you can get everything.

I run away now

The rain outside looks refreshing in the streetlights. You get wet but it´s freedom nothing is bothering you and everything just feels great. You know what im talking about? Your like the rain in the streetlights. When im with you, im free. There is no problem in the world that can bother me. You are great but you dont show people that. Why? Why dont you?

Do you ever get lonely? Dont you ever get tired of living like that?

You say your nothing, but your everything. Im going to scream and shout until the pain stops. Please communicate with me. Have some faith in yourself. Im ready to go, so let it all fall down on me.

I seem to miss the words or is it you im missing?

You sit in darkness and the time is running away. Please take care of yourself before it´s to late. You know it´s a matter of time. Time is all we know that we got some of. Why deny the ones who love you the opportunity?

Dont you fight time, you know you cant beat it anyway!

Catch u later!
Please talk to me Dytte

Inga kommentarer: