fredag, februari 09, 2007

Dedicated to you

We have been waiting......for you.

I dont know, in some way I didn´t wanted to go back to school last fall. I was so close to just quitting. Im was like that before. If something was to hard I didn´t bother anymore. Lucky for me I was taking control of my life again. I didn´t let things slip away from me.

Take control

So I went back to school to make my dream come true. When I came back to school I met a person that I wasn´t expecting. This person was always happy. This person always made me smile. This person did the unexpected. This person made my life easier for a while. Without even knowing how it affected me.

Be in control

I admit, I fall in love with her. First I didn´t even talk to her. She was to goodlooking for me. I didn´t stand a chance I thought. In the end of the course we had together I started talking to her, on msn. Ya, I know. It was cowardly but it started a really good friendship. We talked a lot. I was getting to know this girl that I really liked.

Like me, like you

We never really got involved cause of the fact that she was going home, to Mexico. In like two months or something she was heading home. Leaving Sweden, her new friends including me and she would even leave her heart behind. She had fallen in love with Sweden and the people she met here.

Love is a good thing.

Now she is home and I talk to her on msn, again. Not as often as before, but we talk to each other. I still like this girl. She left something behind, in me. Something that is hard to explain. You just know it´s there. Everyone who know this girl knows what im talking about. Cause they have experienced the same thing. She is really something special. I hope to see her in the near future. Maybe our paths will be crossed again. Who knows? The world is smaller then we think.

Wonderful, amazing

Catch u later Melisa!
Love Yours Truly Dytte

2 kommentarer:

melisa del moral sa...

As you said I left my heart in Sweden. Thank you Joakim it's really sweet. Kisses

Anonym sa...

Word dude! But she will be back soon :D