fredag, oktober 27, 2006

Take me?

Tell me your inner thoughts

Jag klanta mig alldeles nyss. Jag har aldrig varit bra på frågesport, svarar alltid fel. Jag lyckas alltid få såna där kuggfrågor som är omöjliga att veta vad man ska svara. Det är som att någon fuskar med frågorna och lägger dit dem precis när det är jag som ska svara. Vem fan tjuvkikar på frågekorten?

Is it you God?

I cant tell you how worried I was today but I can tell you that my mind was all about you. I have been thinking about what would happen if I didn´t and the thoughts that came with the thinking wasen´t something I was happy about. I regret not talking to you straight away but maybe things would be different in a bad way. I dont know and will never find out either. Im just happy that I meet you, unlucky for me I didnt meet you earlier.

I dont know what more to say!

Catch u later!
Yours truly Joakim

Inga kommentarer: